Noonah was founded on the principles of innovation, straight talking, honesty, value, service and attention to detail. Everything we do, from account management to technical support is centred around these ideas.
We have a wide range of roles available as we expand and deliver experiences that go above and beyond.
If you’re passionate and motivated, we would love to hear from you.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Noonah is the UK’s leading innovator of technology for virtual and in-person events and entertainment exporting globally.
You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of marketing for Noonah’s diverse range of exciting and innovative digital technologies and services.
Working closely with the sales team and key stakeholders across the business you will drive a full 360 strategy which incorporates the entire Noonah business including but not limited to all trade shows, events, and digital activity.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience working in marketing and will have a proven track record for delivering growth across all channels.
You will be an ambassador for the Noonah brand, driving innovation and best practice in a fast-paced and exciting business environment. Helping to build a dynamic and positive culture in one of the region’s leading tech companies.
- Brand Strategy – working closely with the board to develop a roadmap for growth.
- Product Launches – managing all aspects from creative through to delivery.
- Digital – You will manage and report on all digital channels including the website, social, SEO, PPC and online events.
- Creation of leads for the sales team and reporting on performance metrics
- You will be responsible for the creation of all marketing collateral and be able to get best out of the creative team. This will mean copywriting by you and creative by the design team with your guidance.
- Responsibility for marketing spend within set budgets and maximising ROI.
Lead the development of the annual marketing plan.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.